Carl Junction Area Businesses Currently Hiring
R&D Lawncare & Landscaping
R&D Lawncare and Landscaping is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our winning team.
We are in need of a door to door marketing professional to position our products to the Grand Lake population around the greater Grove, Oklahoma region.
For further inquiries, call Derrick Brown at (417) 438-6590.
JOY Homecare is expanding their award winning team to service our extended senior family members in the four states. We are seeking quality individuals to serve as a Caregivers to great people that we are blessed to serve every day. We offer competitive pay with a fun culture working with a tremendous team.
For more information about how you or someone you know can be a part of our team of high energy Caregivers, call (417) 310-1661 today.
Spiva Center for the Arts
JOPLIN, MO George A. Spiva Center for the Arts (Spiva) has an immediate opening for an Executive Director
This position will provide leadership for daily operations as well as the direction to achieve Spiva’s long-range goals. The ED will initiate and implement Spiva’s overall vision and communicate that vision to the public. The ED is responsible for the Center’s financial integrity and fundraising efforts, and will report to the Board of Directors. They will manage staff, and interact with artists, sponsors, donors, members, volunteers, and the public.
The ideal candidate will possess a history of leadership in a non-profit organization, with a proven track record in managing revenue-producing programs, fundraising and grant writing, and will have excellent management skills. High-level interpersonal communication skills are critical.
Five years’ experience in non-profit management and fundraising is required and a degree in arts management, museum studies, business or a related field is preferred.
Additional information is available at www.spivaarts.org
Please submit resume and salary requirements to email@example.com
Arvest Bank - Joplin
LOCATION: Joplin, MO
REQ CLOSE DATE: 4/26/2019
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 2
FULL TIME or PART TIME: Full-Time and/or Part-Time
SUMMARY: Under the supervision and guidance of the assigned manager the Teller accepts and processes transactions from the bank’s customers by personal contact, mail, and night deposit. The incumbent identifies customer needs and refers them to product specialists. The Teller gains knowledge of other areas in the bank and by cross-training to provide an expected level of exceptional customer service.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Contribute to achievement of branch sales goals by engaging customers in discovery conversations to determine their product needs and referring customers to the appropriate product specialists.
- Deliver consistent exceptional customer service by displaying sincere, outgoing, and aggressive friendliness. Smiling, acknowledging every customer, introducing yourself, making eye contact, and thanking the customer are all examples.
- Accurately accept and process customer teller transactions. Adhere to bank policies and procedures, including customer identification program.
- Cash checks and withdrawals up to authorized limits; request authorization for transactions above assigned limits. Process branch and/or teller capture.
- Prepare daily settlements of teller cash and proof transactions.
- Using customer focused skills, explain policies and procedures to customers as applicable.
- Balance cash drawer to transactions daily.
- May open new accounts if successfully completed FSR training.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Sales experience, cash handling, customer service, bank, or other financial service provider experience preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 52 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Community Bank And Trust
Bank Teller – Cash handling experience preferred.
Apply in person to the Branch Manager, Mike Brower.
Address: 101 S. Main Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Delivery drivers needed now.
Apply in person to the store manager, Derrick Delarosa. No phone calls please.
1301 Pennell Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Copyright 2018 CCACC