Carl Junction Area Businesses Currently Hiring
Weight Loss Management Coach
The Weight Loss Management Coach is responsible for building relationships with individuals who desire participation in a weight loss program. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, empathetic listener who strives to work with individuals interested in lifestyle changes. Hours are 9am – 6pm, Monday – Friday and one Saturday per month from 9am – 1pm.
- Hold weekly one-on-one appointments with patients / clients to support their progression through a weight loss management program
- Manage files, communication and appointments
- Coordinate and oversee activities such as educational programs and cooking classes
- Listen to patient / client concerns and provide customized solutions
- Manage inventory and maintain financial records
- Build and cultivate networks within the clinic and with local healthcare providers
- Create brand visibility and community awareness through social media
Interested, qualified applicants must apply online at www.penmac.com Following completion of the application please call 417-781-1009, or report to the Joplin Penmac office with a resume for an interview. Our office is located at 3130 S. Wisconsin, Suite 2, Joplin, MO 64804.
Community Bank & Trust (Carthage)
Community National Bank & Trust is currently accepting applications for a FULL TIME TELLER for our Carthage Banking Center. Teller assignments include assisting customers with transactions, deposits, withdrawals, loan payments, balancing cash drawer, and daily transactions. qualified applicants should have excellent customer service skills and accurate attention to detail. Previous cash handling experience preferred.
CNB&T offers a competitive starting hourly wage and benefits package.
Please apply in person at 2813 The Loop or send your resume to:
Community National Bank & Trust
Attn: Operations Supervisor
2813 The Loop
Carthage, MO 64836
Court Clerk II
This position performs legal clerical work such as processing cases before the court and assists the prosecuting attorney in preparing for, and disposition of, court cases. This is a part-time position with available hours on Monday – Friday. 8a – 5p. Pay starts at $10.00 per hour.
Presides as clerk while court is in session
Prepares warrant, subpoenas and other legal documents
Maintains docket book
Assists the judge and prosecuting attorney with policies and documentation
Works with law enforcement, witnesses and defendants
Sets bonds and collects funds
Qualified applicants must:
Be able to perform research and prepare reports
Be able to maintain confidentiality
Have excellent communication skills and be able to work in a sometimes stressful environment
Interested applicants must apply online at www.penmac.com
Once complete, please call 417-781-1009 or report to the Joplin Penmac office with a resume for an interview.
R and D Lawncare and Landscaping
R&D Lawncare and Landscaping is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our winning team.
We are in need of a door to door marketing professional to position our products to the Grand Lake population around the greater Grove, Oklahoma region.
For further inquiries, call Derrick Brown at (417) 438-6590.
Community Bank And Trust
Bank Teller – Cash handling experience preferred.
Apply in person to the Branch Manager, Mike Brower.
Address: 101 S. Main Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Delivery drivers needed now.
Apply in person to the store manager, Derrick Delarosa. No phone calls please.
1301 Pennell Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Arvest Bank - Carthage
TITLE: Human Resource Administrator (BK):
LOCATION: Carthage, MO
REQ CLOSE DATE: 8/6/2019
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
FULL TIME or PART TIME: Full-Time
SUMMARY: The Human Resource Administrator handles employment actions such as those regarding newly hired, newly-promoted, and terminating associates as well as associates taking leave. Ensure legal requirements and Bank Group policy requirements are met with regard to record keeping for each associate. Incumbents must be able to handle highly confidential information, such as all associates’ salaries, associate disciplinary matters, etc. in a professional manner.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Review PAF for completeness and accuracy. Enter payroll/personnel updates such as raises, transfers, new hires, terminations, etc. into computer system. Process terminations.
- Utilize NowHire to post jobs, review applications and disposition applicant progress.
- Conduct phone interviews of applicants to pre-screen for their assigned managers. Schedule pre-employment screening such as reference checks, drug screens, fingerprinting, and complete new hire paperwork. Conduct new hire orientations.
- Ensure personnel files are maintained in a manner complying with Bank Group Internal Audit requirements, EEOC laws, as well as other employment law requirements.
- Respond to associate inquiries regarding payroll, paid leave accruals, benefits, etc.
- Assist with completion of annual reports such as Salary Review Management, Affirmative Action, etc.
- Respond to external inquires such as employment verifications for loans, job referrals, job opening inquiries, unsolicited resumes, etc.
- Track and record training and performance appraisal information for reporting purposes.
- Coordinate annual events such as Health Risk Assessments, flu shots, open enrollment meetings, etc.
- Attend various meetings, seminars, training programs, schools, etc.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates in order to ensure accurate and efficient operations and service.
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the company’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in human resources or related field or equivalent related work experience required
- Knowledge of legal and compliance issues required.
- Experience in financial industry preferred.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department to department or bank to bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to sit, talk and/or hear, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects. The associate occasionally is required to stand; walk; stoop, kneel, bend; and reach with hands and arms.
The associate must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Copyright 2019 CCACC