Carl Junction Area Businesses Currently Hiring
The Board of Directors is looking to hire a new Executive Director of the Carl Junction Area Chamber of Commerce. Attached is the job description and we ask you to please share this information with interested applicants.
The deadline for applications is December 7, 2018, and salary is $30,000 with a potential bonus.
Send a cover letter and resume to:
Carl Junction Area Chamber of Commerce
Attn: Lisa Knutzen
PO Box 301
Carl Junction, MO 64834
Arvest Bank - Pittsburg, KS
TITLE: Personal Banker
LOCATION: Pittsburg, KS
REQ CLOSE DATE: 11/22/2018
NUMBER OF OPENINGS: 1
FULL TIME or PART TIME: Part-Time
SUMMARY: Under the direction of their manager, the incumbent is to provide superior banking services to the customers in a professional manner. At a minimum, 40% of the incumbent’s time is spent assisting customer and potential customers determine which loan will work best for them and assist customers with the loan application process. In addition, the incumbent will spend at least 40% of their time providing customers and potential customer with a clear understanding of the features and benefits of the products and services offered at the bank. The associate provides a wide variety of bank products to customers with potential for multiple bank relationships. In addition to being proficient in lending and new accounts, the incumbent may also a platform licensed representative for annuities, depending on location.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide personal financial counseling, lending, and customer service.
- Provides customer service on assigned accounts; opens accounts for customers.
- Reviews and approves overdrafts and checks for cashing, and answers questions concerning accounts, loans, statements, etc.
- Prepares credit and financial information for processing of mortgage, installment, and discount loans for individual customers. Assists other personal bankers in the analysis of credit information and the evaluation of loan applications.
- Cross-sells a full range of personal banking services to present and potential customers.
- Participates in a business development program in conjunction with assigned account responsibilities.
- Assist customer with the application process and close consumer and real estate/mortgage loans according to internal policies and procedures.
- Complete financial profiles for customers to determine appropriate financial services/products for each customer’s individual needs.
- Prepare loan worksheet accurately and completely for submission to loan processing for closing documents. Be able to close loan with customer explaining all pertinent information, as well as any applicable policies or procedures, to customer’s satisfaction. Perform final over view of documents to insure quality.
- Handle all deposit account and related requests such as open and close accounts, handle maintenance/changes, maintain in depth knowledge of products/services, achieve and maintain insurance and annuity licenses, and demonstrate knowledge of policies and procedures, compliance, and CBS.
- May handle all teller related requests, which include customer transactions, balancing a cash drawer, and know and follow security procedures and teller operating procedures.
- Understand and comply with bank policy, laws, regulations, and the bank’s BSA/AML Program, as applicable to your job duties. This includes but is not limited to; complete compliance training and adhere to internal procedures and controls; report any known violations of compliance policy, laws, or regulations and report any suspicious customer and/or account activity.
- Cross-sell other services of the bank.
- Support and uphold the Arvest Mission Statement.
- Uphold the Arvest Code of Ethics and ensure that confidential information is safeguarded.
- Maintain a high level of cooperation and rapport with all associates
- Formulate and communicate new ideas and suggestions that will improve profitability and efficiency for the bank’s overall operation.
- Promote professionalism at all times.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required.
- Three years’ experience in front line banking required.
- Completion of Teller, DC, and Fundamentals of Lending required.
- Current NMLS SAFE Act Registration or the ability to be registered within 1 year required.
- Insurance and Annuity License or ability to be licensed within 1 year is beneficial.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to arrive at work on time, work on site and have regular work attendance
- Must be able to work cooperatively with other co-workers regardless of personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to provide cordial customer service regardless of customer personality, presence or communication style
- Must be able to perform several tasks at once
- Must be able to work in a stressful atmosphere
- Must be able to rotate job tasks
- Must be able to occasionally work overtime
- Must be able to greet others cordially
- Must be able to coordinate multiple and changing priorities
- Must be able to verbally communicate with all other associates
- Must be able to operate telephone, scanner, copier and FAX machines
- Must be able to move from department, division, or bank to department, division or bank to attend meetings
- Must be able to operate personal computer keyboard in order to create reports, schedules and other appropriate documentation
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand, walk, sit, and to talk and hear. The associate must occasionally reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, or crouch.
The associate may occasionally be required to lift or move up to 25 pounds.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close, distance and color vision and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Community Bank And Trust
Bank Teller – Cash handling experience preferred.
Apply in person to the Branch Manager, Mike Brower.
Address: 101 S. Main Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Delivery drivers needed now.
Apply in person to the store manager, Derrick Delarosa. No phone calls please.
1301 Pennell Street, Carl Junction, MO.
Copyright 2018 CCACC